For Today, TomorrowAnd Your Future
- 5 minutes to Terminal Central Kuantan
- 10 minutes from the Toll at Kuantan Exit, East Coast Highway
- 13 minutes from the Kuantan City Centre
- 15 minutes to Kuantan Airport
- 25 minutes to Gambang
- 45 minutes to Kemaman Town
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur
- Surrounding amenities include Taman Bandar, Pahang Sports Complex (SUKPA) & Kuantan Medical Centre
- Government Complexes (Immigration, KWSP & JPJ)
- Banks and Commercial Outlets (Tunas Manja Boutique Hotel, TMG Supermarket & Burger King Drive Thru)
- Primary, Secondary Schools & Higher Education (IIUM, IKIP College & Shahputra)
KotaSAS Central Station
KotaSAS Central will be the main ECRL station in Kuantan town. Connecting Port Klang in the west coast, through KotaSAS and northwards to Kota Bahru, this high speed railway link will carry both passengers and freight from west to east and vice versa. We anticipate its operations by 2026 where we welcome a new generation of dynamic growth in KotaSAS and Kuantan.
East Coast Rail Line
- Groundbreaking ceremony on August 9, 2017.
- Expected to complete in 2026.
- Rail journey from the Integrated Transport Terminal in Gombak to Kota Bharu, Kelantan was expected to be less than four hours compared to the average eight hours.
- Would become the nation;s longest rail proect witha total of 688 kilometres of rail link.